KMC Miami COVID-19 Update
Last updated: August 14, 2021
KMC Miami is now offering an in-person option attendance for most of our classes and events.
In-Person Attendance Guidelines:
- You must register in advance if you want to attend in person. Limited seating is available.
- The latest CDC guidelines recommend the use of a mask in public indoor settings in areas of high transmission. For this reason wearing a mask is greatly appreciated.
- Out of consideration for others, please do not attend in person if you are feeling sick, have tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days, or have recently been in close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19.
Please be advised:
- A risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public space where people are present. By visiting KMC Miami, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19
- In the interest of your personal safety and the community’s health, KMC Miami requires that all visitors observe the precautions listed above at KMC Miami. We reserve the right to request that visitors who are not following these guidelines leave the premises.