KMC Miami COVID-19 Update
Last updated: November 30, 2020
In addition to our online live streaming classes, KMC Miami is offering limited in-person attendance at select classes and events.
If in-person attendance is available, it will be indicated on the class/event registration page.
What we are doing to keep you safe:
- Social Distancing: We have prepared our meditation room so that all seats are 6 feet apart.
- Mask Requirements: Anyone who enters the Center will be required to wear a mask at all times.
- Hand Sanitizing: We will provide hand sanitizer upon check in. The bathroom will also be available to wash your hands if you prefer.
- Air Purifiers: We have two HEPA filter air purifiers which will be on before, during and after each class.
- Temperature Checks: We will be checking everyone’s temperature upon arrival with a contactless forehead thermometer.
- Enhanced Cleaning Procedure: High-touch areas will be sanitized before and after each class.
In-Person Attendance Guidelines:
- You must register in advance if you want to attend in person. Limited seating is available.
- Do not attend in-person if you:
- have symptoms of or have tested positive with COVID-19 over the past 14 days
- have been in close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19, or
- have traveled from a place that is subject to a mandatory 14-day quarantine
- Out of consideration for others, please:
- Wear your masks at all times
- Wash your hands and/or use hand sanitizer upon arrival
- Practice social distancing at all times while onsite
Please be advised:
- A risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public space where people are present. By visiting KMC Miami, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19
- In the interest of your personal safety and the community’s health, KMC Miami requires that all visitors observe the precautions listed above at KMC Miami. We reserve the right to request that visitors who are not following these guidelines leave the premises.